Thursday, May 27, 2010

has it really only taken me 5 months for me to lose my memory?

Hmmm. I never thought I would 'forget' the ways of business...at least not this soon. I was on maternity leave for 3 months, plus 2 months now not working - and it's well, seems to be somewhat gone. At least - I'm not thinking with it.

You see, I had a coffee date with a cool woman to discuss stuff - and a lot of marketing questions came up.... "Um, sure - I don't quite remember." Is this because I'm destined to do something more? Or is this due to breastfeeding? Or sleep deprived? It was so strange. Too bad I don't have a rewind, play button... Oh well, what I do have is a "now" button. I guess you could say since the baby, I'm more present than ever.

http://frommarketertomommy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment