Moms know the following:
1) you never have what you need even if your bag is stuffed with crap.
2) Ziploc bags are your best friend.
3) 1 hour of help from your husband, partner = 23 hours of work by you (definition of work = everything your baby needs)
4) you can survive with less sleep than you know.
5) breastfeeding is trickier than you think.
6) girlfriends are key when you have a baby.
7) if someone offers to help, let them.
8) you will never be the same multitasker, on time person again.
9) no one can prepare you for being a parent.
10) there is nothing better than looking into the eyes of your baby.