Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Everything takes time.

I had a great talk today with a friend and we talked some time about how things that matter - take time and take work. Nothing is easy. I know, you know this - but sometimes, I need to say things/write things out loud to remember things. (so I'm sharing...)

There's no such thing of an easy task - even putting dishes in the dishwasher takes time. So next time I try to rush something, I need to chill and embrace the time it takes to do what ever I'm doing....

2 comments:

  1. Were you the violin player in Limbo Cafe? If so, I have fond memories of watching you perform around Norman. If not, apologies for the error. You seem to be doing well. That's good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not me but that Cat sounds fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete