Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time Warp....

I drove at 9pm last week on a sunny weekday. It was so strange....The world seemed different. People were out at the park - just hanging out. Some folks were at bars....The world keeps on moving, while we sit in our little corner with a toddler who sleeps VERY WELL now (knocking on a HUGE piece of wood right) - but goes down as early as 5:30pm.... It was so strange to see everyone out and living and having fun. I sorta feel like I fell off the planet for 2 years now - heck, since pregnancy when I was napping A LOT and going to bed EARLY. Oh well, I guess I'll return to planet Earth one day....

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! Sometime this past year I think I discovered that the world doesn't stop at 7 pm! It was so weird to be shopping after dark, or even after dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy to think the world isn't where we are, right?!

    ReplyDelete