Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspiration in the (play) kitchen

A dear friend a fellow Mommy, recently told me she was on the hunt for a play wooden kitchen for her amazing daughter. So then I got the kitchen bug, I started daydreaming about our daughter finding one from Santa this year....

But seriously, nothing out there was talking to me.....

Until I found these inspiring Mommas repurpose something to make "the" kitchen. Amazing skills. Can I do this?! Can I get this done?!

Thrift store makeover

DIY play kitchen

Modern IKEA playtime

Nightstand turns play kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Shut the door! That is so cute, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! needless to say, we found a very cute one already made by KidKraft on CraigsList. Still cute, but handmade wins hands down.

    ReplyDelete