Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WHAT?

I'm going to a grown-up, industry type of event tonight to celebrate an amazing friend's agency - Plexi Pixel, Inc. I haven't done anything like this in awhile...November 2009. I just looked at the online invite to get the address and noticed that at the door, I should drop my business card.

WHAT? Business card? My toddler is asleep. Been asleep for 1.5 hrs, so the nap is soon done. The babysitter arrives in 2 hours. I'm not dressed. I really don't even know what to wear, and now I need to have a business card?

Of course my printer ink is running low.
Card stock? Um, found some in the garage.
Cutting board is too dull to even try to use.
Sigh, I guess these 6 self printed, lamely laid out, uneven cards might do. I mean, I don't plan on really using them right? It's just to drop at the door....geez.

Gosh, has it really been this long?!

Oooh, toddler is waking up. This will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment