Thursday, February 21, 2013

Two Princesses at 3.

Recently I was sharing my baby book with M, and I discovered that my Mom had recorded what was done for each birthday for me from 1 to 7 years old.

And guess what? Just like M, I had asked for a princess 'doll' cake for my 3rd birthday too.

M had somehow discovered on youtube (don't ask) "how to make a princess cake" and that is what she wanted.

So, of course, we had to make it - and make it together. What an adventure.

So here is what developed - our Belle princess for M's Masquerade Ball at Moon Paper Tent in Seattle. I even had so much cake left over, I made an extra cake in my free time (aka midnight the night before....) I also added the little masquerade mask for Belle, of course. Yawn. And NO, I did not bake the cupcakes too. Those are gluten free for a few of the guests.


Thanks to Smitten Kitchen for the cake recipe too - the Best Birthday Cake recipe was yummy once again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment