Friday, March 8, 2013

G is for Girls.

I am thankful for the girlfriends in my life. I'm aware of the girlfriends that have been in and out of this journey who have been there to support me through my ups and downs and happy to be able to support each of you in your journeys. Some of us don't talk any more or enough, but I know how you helped me and how important it was to have you in my life.

I love my Man. I love my daughter. I love my familia, but my girls - you're a huge piece too.

I love my Girls.

Just a few over the 41 years...
Jenny
Kim
Annie
Rebecca
Heidi
Kristi
Heather
Cari
Wendy
Brandy
Jenny
Wendi
Rose
Courtney
Kirsten
Jean
Veronica
Gaby
Kat
Kat (yes 2)
Nicole
Anne
KC
Rachel
Laura
Christa
Eileen
Linda
Christina
Veronica
Jenn
Maz
Debbie
Corinne
Sam
Tisha
Audra
Jenna
Tracey
Melanie
Jeni
Rebecca
Elena
Clare
Siri
Melissa
Rebecca
Jill
Devon....







No comments:

Post a Comment