Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Gig.

Dear friend of mine recently talked about an amazing woman our age - describing her with the job - the job I'd love to have.

But I have the job I dreamt about.

The job I love to have.

I'm 41. I'm  a Mom of a 3 year old. I'm a proud SAHM. I'm busy. I know our daughter will be in kindergarden soon - but I'm not seriously sitting her thinking I need to go back to 5 days a week talking to clients about marketing solutions....
Um, No thanks.

But of course I've been thinking - especially since others have been asking me lately what's in store.

Here's the deal...Ideally, I'd had a studio where I could work when I want to work and have no one bother me or my projects. What would my projects entail? hmm, right now, March 2nd, 2013 - I'd say sewing, painting, drawing, journaling, gift making, - who knows.

But definitely not 5 days/40+ hrs making up Marketing solutions.

I'd prefer marketing myself please.

Or maybe I'd be a Professional Cupcake Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment