Monday, April 8, 2013

TGIAS Kinda Day

My friend, SAHM, and Fellow blogger, Stephanie just coined this phrase for us today after a conversation we had during my 1st and not last running group session*:

Thank God I'm SAHM (kinda) Day

It made me smile and think--I'm going to blog every Monday a TGIASD moment for me to help me remember the little joys of this journey.


Today's TGIASD:

...getting to take my 3 year old to her ballet class and dance with her. Her next (insert class name...dance/swim/soccer) class will be without me or her Daddy participating. Though sometimes I crave more freedom, I'm quickly realizing freedom will be more and more and 1:1 moments with our girl will be less and less.

TGIASD. 


*=Yes, I'm signed up for my 1st 5K since March 2009! This will make #2 for mio.




No comments:

Post a Comment