Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TGIAS kinda day...

In April, I committed to posting Mondays and exclaim my happiest moments as a SAHM on Thank God I'm A Stay-at-Home-Mom (kinda) Day. I never posted another TGIAS - until today. Yes, that's reality of every Stay-at-Home-Mom-Day...you want to do so much, but you don't get it all done. Even our girl has been mimicking me lately saying "I can only do 2 things at a time...." Guess I've used that one a lot lately.

BUT, this week has been filled with TGIAS moments and I'm taking the time to say thank you. Our girl and I have been hitting up the local lake less than a minute away and swimming (aka, floating around in 2 feet of water; me on her inter-tube  our girl in her life jacket) after nap time. We've been riding my bike with her in her iBert seat - singing songs in the wind heading to and from camp. And I can't forget this afternoon, taking our Snow White dressed girl to the Farmer's market watching her pretend to be a Disney Princess - signing autographs and singing about the birds in the trees.

These are the moments that make my heart smile with joy. Plus, the sun has been shining us all week (knock on wood) and we've been outside a lot. Makes my heart shout "thank you, thank you, thank you!" 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The special moments happen every day. Now that you are a stay at home mom some how without the stress of the job, you can really enjoy the moments! No more rushing from one task to the next, just enjoying the moment. Good for you Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chica!!! Hope all is well Anne ;)

    ReplyDelete