Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thank you.

It's been one of those off weeks, so I've decided to remind myself of how many reasons I'm thankful...

I'm thankful for:


  • Friends & family near and far connecting via social media, Skype, and text!!!
  • Better - manageable news from a dear friend
  • Fall nights and crisp sunny days
  • Giggles from dancing in the living room
  • The ability to walk to so many places from our home
  • Hugs and kisses
  • The improvement of "please" and "thank yous" in our house
  • The excitement behind Halloween planning in our house
  • A nap happening today! First time this week
  • New recipe for me that was beyond delicious
  • Going to bed early last night
  • Watching our girl with her friends
  • A full week of preschool 
  • Patience
  • My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment