Wednesday, November 5, 2014

mixing it up.

It's that time again. It's dark as night all day here in the #PNW, it's wet with rain - lots this year, and well, all I want to do is sit and eat carbs while drinking coffee all day with a side of leftover Halloween candy.... SIGH.

We're settling into our new home and with the new place, there is new room for my old cookbooks that haven't seen a kitchen in years. Along with my Pinterest inspiration, I'm  somewhat motivated to expand our carb filled basic weekly meal recipes....

So I came across this menu planner idea on Pinterest that I think stylistically isn't my cup of tea (or soup since we're talking food here), but - I like the idea and overall ease of meal planning.

So maybe this fall, I'll pour myself a cabernet vs coffee and start exploring new recipes for our new home. I just might be able to toast to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment