Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My reminder.

I'm 43 and what I have mostly jiggles.
I'm 43 and I can now run 3.33 miles easily. 
I'm 43 and I can carry 50 lbs if I need to. 

My legs aren't thin. My waist ain't slim. I'm now doing yoga and thinking about ways to be creative again. 

I have a daily list of 11 to do's- and usually finish 4 if I'm lucky. 
I also usually finish 47 other things I never realize are on my to-do list each and every day. 

I'm 43 and what I have mostly jiggles.
I'm 43 and I can now run 3.33 miles easily. 
I'm 43 and I can carry 50 lbs if I need to. 

I can multitask while talking to my husband and our 5 year old.
I can drive, sing, think, all while talking to our 5 year old. 
I can plan a dinner (usually tacos, pasta, pizza, or chicken) while talking to our 5 year old. 
I can pack a lunch, drink a cup of coffee, think of my 11 daily to do's while talking to our 5 year old. 
I can schedule a dentist appointment, an electrician, and a plumber while talking to our 5 year old. 

I can very easily put off dirty dishes in the sink, folding clean laundry in the dryer, and organizing any drawer in the house. 

I'm 43 and what I have mostly jiggles.
I'm 43 and I can now run 3.33 miles easily. 
I'm 43 and I can carry 50 lbs if I need to. 

I'm 43 and I'm happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment